- Registered on: 11/23/2016
- Last connection: 06/16/2017
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 03/31/2017)
Reported issues: 4
- 10:21 AM OpenNebula Backlog #5053: Differentiate created templates on vCenter
- When a vm is deployed as persistent, OpenNebula creates a template too. Meanwhile the vm is up and running, the templ...
- 06:49 AM OpenNebula Request #5107: Register OVA in OpenNebula
- Automatically deploy a vm from an OVA would be a very interesting functionality. Incredibly useful if you could deplo...
- 07:50 AM OpenNebula Backlog #5053 (Pending): Differentiate created templates on vCenter
- When create a template making a vm persistent, add an attribute to know if has alredy been created on vCenter (vm has...
- 09:11 AM OpenNebula Request #5026 (Closed): Clone VM
- The save as functionallity that is going to be available for vCenter on the next release needs to destroy the origina...
- 10:09 AM OpenNebula Bug #4985: Snapshots size
- Yes, it's a big problem, you cannot control something that can fill the datastore. If you are using LUNs, snapshots c...
- 10:27 AM OpenNebula Bug #4985 (Pending): Snapshots size
- It would be very usefull to include snapshots size on the quotas, actually is occupied space on the datastore.
- 08:38 AM OpenNebula Backlog #4939 (Pending): Delete user templates on vCenter
- I think is interesting to delete templates from OpenNebula. For example, imagine that a final user creates 10 templat...
Also available in: Atom