- Registered on: 11/04/2010
- Last connection: 11/04/2010
- OpenNebula (Contributors, 11/04/2010)
Reported issues: 8
- 04:35 PM OpenNebula Feature #409: oned, mm_sched, et al. logging feature enhancements
- I suggest that oned logging should closely match the logging style of apache.
- 04:33 PM OpenNebula Feature #409 (Closed): oned, mm_sched, et al. logging feature enhancements
After discussing with Jaime, I am opening this feature request for oned logging:
a) if a oned.log file exis...
- 05:17 PM OpenNebula Bug #408 (Closed): if mysql is restarted, oned can't connect to mysql
During a yum update to mysql-server, the mysql server was restarted and oned lost connection to the database a...
- 06:59 PM OpenNebula Bug #398 (Closed): log files are not rotated
- Suitable /etc/logrotate.d/one log rotate scripts need to be developed.
- 06:58 PM OpenNebula Bug #397 (Closed): one erases logs instead of appending
- When 'one stop; one start' is run, it erases the oned.log and sched.log files instead of simply appending to the exis...
- 06:44 PM OpenNebula Bug #396 (Closed): /tmp/one not populated if headnode can't ssh to host node
- In the instance when a misconfigured host/worker node is added via 'onehost add blah', an attempt to redistribute the...
- 09:32 PM OpenNebula Feature #394 (Closed): oned rc script
A oned init script should exist to restart the oned upon server reboot. I've attached a file that we use on ...
- 09:30 PM OpenNebula Bug #393 (Closed): opennebula spec file change: %files section
Currently, the opennebula.spec file doesn't specify the %config files in the %files section. This is necess...
- 09:05 PM OpenNebula Request #392: suggestion: make oneadmin home directory /var/lib/one
- Sorry - I meant to make this a "request," not a bug.
- 09:04 PM OpenNebula Request #392 (Closed): suggestion: make oneadmin home directory /var/lib/one
I'd like to suggest to move the oneadmin home directory to /var/lib/one, ala mysql.
This makes sense from a...
Also available in: Atom