- Registered on: 08/31/2017
- Last connection: 11/26/2017
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 10/07/2017)
Reported issues: 5
- 02:29 PM OpenNebula Bug #5467 (Pending): Disk size is reset to image size after delete-recreate VM
- When VM is recovered with delete-recreate option, all disks are recreated with the size of the image, no matter what ...
- 04:52 PM OpenNebula Bug #5449 (Pending): Users can not terminate own VMs
- If user is not a member of oneadmin group, he can not create a VM with admin rights for the owner and can not termina...
- 12:22 PM OpenNebula Bug #5440 (Pending): Disk resize is limited to 500GB in sunstone
- When trying to resize disk to size larger than 500GB on existing VM using sunstone, new size is limited to 500GB. Any...
- 10:45 AM OpenNebula Bug #5423 (Pending): XML-RPC method one.vm.diskresize is not documented
- XML-RPC method one.vm.diskresize is missing in API reference for v.5.4 http://docs.opennebula.org/5.4/integration/sys...
- 09:20 AM OpenNebula Revision 98885d64 (one): B #5359: Fix force_shutdown bug. Output of the command is executed. (#434)
- (cherry picked from commit 94ef9a7e64e4bbec36e8430305acc09c1440c036)
- 09:19 AM OpenNebula Revision 94ef9a7e (one): B #5359: Fix force_shutdown bug. Output of the command is executed. (#434)
- 08:43 AM OpenNebula Bug #5359 (Closed): VM force shutdown - output of shutdown command is executed
- After VM shutdown, if FORCE_DESTROY=yes and VM can not power off in defined SHUTDOWN_TIMEOUT, destroy is executed. Ho...
Also available in: Atom