- Registered on: 12/14/2010
- Last connection: 12/15/2011
- OpenNebula (Contributors, 12/15/2010)
Reported issues: 3
- 12:49 PM OpenNebula Feature #962: Improve error messages
- Carlos Martín wrote:
> Some error messages are too vague, and could be improved including useful information.
- 09:38 AM OpenNebula Bug #1017: Serious performance issue with onevm list
- Just putting here the full command to update a ONE installation until the patch is included upstream:...
- 02:20 PM OpenNebula Bug #1017: Serious performance issue with onevm list
- The patch is here: http://flag.io/33998d87be6c9f8f3a6b0ae72c65fbb9.diff (to apply on path/to/lib/one/ruby/OpenNebula....
- 01:51 PM OpenNebula Bug #1017: Serious performance issue with onevm list
- OK, finally found the issue: the REXMLStreamParser XMLRPC is using by default is really slow. Switching to a Nokogiri...
- 11:03 AM OpenNebula Bug #1017 (Closed): Serious performance issue with onevm list
- In our local OpenNebula installation, after having submitted ~150 VMs the @onevm list@ command becomes unusable:
- 02:36 PM OpenNebula Bug #541 (Closed): OCCI API should return 403 Forbidden when the user cannot be authenticated, in...
- The following test case is using BonFIRE specific code, but it should be the same with vanilla OpenNebula:...
- 09:32 AM OpenNebula Bug #451 (Closed): Discrepancy in status codes returned by the API when getting and deleting a ne...
- When deleting a network, we get the following error if the network no longer exists:
crohr@parachute:~ $ curl -i h...
Also available in: Atom