- Registered on: 12/15/2010
- Last connection: 05/22/2014
- OpenNebula (Contributors, 12/15/2010)
Reported issues: 17
- 08:57 PM OpenNebula Bug #2201 (Closed): No capacity detected when using LVM datastore
I've been struggling in setup ONE 4.1.80-1 with LVM datastore.
In logs I am getting:...
- 11:43 AM OpenNebula Backlog #1815 (Pending): Unattended run of install_gems
- Would be nice if the install_gems script could be run in a script (without requiring a confirmation from user for ins...
- 10:23 AM OpenNebula Bug #1636: TM Clone fails with VMFS datastore using SSH
- I tried to make it work for my use case (I need to use vmkfstools because standard vmware driver doing cp gives bad p...
- 11:18 AM OpenNebula Bug #1636: TM Clone fails with VMFS datastore using SSH
- Hi Tino,
can you elaborate on your last comment?
I am facing this problem (the clone command executex via ssh o...
- 09:10 AM OpenNebula Bug #1594: Wrong source file path for contextualization iso
- Seems fixed in commit:bc61fa78, right?
- 09:06 AM OpenNebula Bug #1594 (Closed): Wrong source file path for contextualization iso
- With a template like this:...
- 03:29 PM OpenNebula Bug #1593 (Closed): failed: mv: cannot remove /vmfs/volumes/*: Is a directory
- After issuing a shutdown command to an instance using shared TM with a persistent image:...
- 05:20 PM OpenNebula Feature #1590 (Closed): Memory reporting for ESXi VMs
I've found that with the actual libvirt I am using (0.9.12-4), the allocated memory for VM is available:
- 02:43 PM OpenNebula Bug #1527 (Closed): Set DATASTORE_LOCATION to /vmfs/volumes
- The documentation should probably clearly state somewhere in http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.6:vmware_ds tha...
- 04:03 PM OpenNebula Revision 7cea1aeb (one): Adding status command to be LSB compliant
Also available in: Atom