- Registered on: 12/26/2010
- Last connection: 01/26/2013
- OpenNebula (Contributors, 12/28/2010)
Reported issues: 11
- 10:27 AM OpenNebula Feature #1068 (Closed): Implement RBD disk images
- RBD allows striping a VM block device over objects stored in the Ceph distributed object store. This gives shared blo...
- 02:46 PM OpenNebula Bug #1049 (Closed): VM migration from tm_ssh host to tm_shared host.
- When migrating VM from ssh host to shared host:...
- 08:35 PM OpenNebula Bug #1044: ssh tm - image should not be deleted after mv failure
- There should be "=" instead "!=" in the test of course.
- 10:38 AM OpenNebula Bug #1044 (Closed): ssh tm - image should not be deleted after mv failure
- If using persistent images and ssh TM the image is transferred to destination host, and transferred back to ONE host ...
- 12:58 PM OpenNebula Bug #777: mkfs -F specific for ext fs
- Patch proposal.
- 01:25 PM OpenNebula Bug #777 (Closed): mkfs -F specific for ext fs
- When using datablock disks the FSTYPE is mandatory.
Then, when creating an image /var/lib/one/remotes/image/fs/mkfs ...
- 08:16 AM OpenNebula Bug #771: Suspend/resume after restarting oned doesn't work in 3.0b1
- The same problem with STOP.
- 07:16 AM OpenNebula Bug #771 (Closed): Suspend/resume after restarting oned doesn't work in 3.0b1
- In opennebula 3.0b1 after restarting oned daemon suspend doesen't work.
The VM remains in LMC_STATE save (6), but
- 06:31 AM OpenNebula Bug #762: Save image error after restarting oned 3.0
- IMO there are two cases:
# When deleting VM with persistent image:
The image should be moved from @/var/lib/one/<vi...
- 09:27 PM OpenNebula Bug #762: Save image error after restarting oned 3.0
- The problem is:
/var/lib/one/remotes/image/fs/mv gets /disk.0 as $1 instead of /var/lib/one/<vmid>/disk.0.
Also available in: Atom