- Registered on: 01/29/2011
- Last connection: 10/23/2013
- OpenNebula (Contributors, 02/01/2011)
Reported issues: 17
- 07:45 PM OpenNebula Bug #2405 (Closed): Unable to compile ONE-4.2 branch
Error compiling ONE-4.2 branch with following sequence:
$ git clone https://github.com/OpenNebula/one.git...
- 01:42 PM OpenNebula Feature #1551: Provide a configuration option for the VM transfer files
- This patch seems to work as expected.
- 01:16 PM OpenNebula Feature #1551: Provide a configuration option for the VM transfer files
Please don't forget to adapt Sunstone. I just built current master branch and Sunstone can't find vm log files...
- 08:46 AM OpenNebula Revision 2927a35e (one): French translation proposal for Sunstone UI
- (cherry picked from commit e68bb5f63d3f7fad97632e97954e638d9f2e70ac)
- 02:08 PM OpenNebula Revision e68bb5f6 (one): French translation proposal for Sunstone UI
- 06:30 PM OpenNebula Request #1275 (Closed): French locale for Sunstone
Please find attached a proposal for a French Sunstone locale.
Some parts of the UI doesn't use the localiz...
- 01:27 PM OpenNebula Revision 10d4412a (one): Added EC2 Regions, Security Groups, VPC ID, Tags and Context management
- 03:58 PM OpenNebula Feature #1048: EC2 driver Tags, Security Groups, VPC and Region support
Please find attached a new release of the patch, adding more features and tested more deeply.
- 03:13 PM OpenNebula Feature #1048 (Closed): EC2 driver Tags, Security Groups, VPC and Region support
Please find attached a patch improving the EC2 driver to add support for Amazon Tags, Security Groups and VP...
- 01:14 PM OpenNebula Bug #829 (Closed): NoMethodError at /login undefined method `confing' for Sinatra::Application:Class
I receive the following message when accessing https://<server>/sunstone/login after syncing with one-3.0 maste...
Also available in: Atom