- Registered on: 03/26/2011
- Last connection: 04/27/2017
- OpenNebula (Contributors, 04/06/2011)
Reported issues: 53
- 07:40 AM OpenNebula Bug #4396: Authentication is OK and new account are created when using a wildcard caracter “*” an...
- There also we have problem with space (blank) characters before or after username.
We found some users in our openne...
- 12:18 PM OpenNebula Bug #5035 (Closed): qcow2 snapshot should specify backing_fmt=qcow2 for apparmor to work properly
- When using apparmor with kvm libvirt traverse all backing files with known format to create dynamic apparmor profile....
- 10:50 AM OpenNebula Bug #4494 (Pending): VM internal UUID is changing every time VM is powered up
- At least in KVM and Xen VM UUID, as seen with dmidecode, is changing every time VM is powered up.
If we are using so...
- 12:12 PM OpenNebula Bug #4202: opensans.woff is installed into css, not css/opensans
- It happens when install to directory. For e.g. ...
- 06:25 PM OpenNebula Bug #4265: onegate append new attributes instead of replacing existing
- I retested with a customer VM, which uses oneflow service template and monitoring script from http://docs.opennebula....
- 08:13 AM OpenNebula Bug #4436: cpds in tm shared driver don't copy snapshots
- Can you upload changes to production one-4.14 ?
Javi Fontan wrote:
> Thank you! I've just uploaded your patch. I'...
- 04:19 PM OpenNebula Revision 1c9cef62 (one): bug #4436: save snapshots in shared drivers
- 07:02 AM OpenNebula Bug #4265: onegate append new attributes instead of replacing existing
- Daniel Molina wrote:
> I can't reproduce this issue. Could you send us the command you are using to push these new v...
- 05:34 AM OpenNebula Bug #4436 (Closed): cpds in tm shared driver don't copy snapshots
- cpds in tm shared driver don't copy snapshots, only main version.
By looking into qcow2 cpds it should copy snapshot...
- 07:03 AM OpenNebula Bug #4221: disk detach / attach leaves VM in broken state
- You can use "ln -snf a b" to replace existing symlink by another even if it is pointing to the directory.
Also available in: Atom