- Registered on: 04/01/2011
- Last connection: 10/12/2011
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 04/06/2011)
Reported issues: 3
- 09:14 AM OpenNebula Bug #317: Negative VM counters for hosts
- Carlos MartÃn wrote:
> If you change the DB with opennebula running, the cached object will still contain the old d...
- 07:27 AM OpenNebula Bug #317: Negative VM counters for hosts
- I think this bug is still not solved completely:...
- 07:22 AM OpenNebula Bug #659: Thread dead lock in ActionManager.rb
- As with most race-conditions it was quite hard to reproduce, the original cause was that a call to signal() has been ...
- 12:05 PM OpenNebula Backlog #660 (Pending): tm_ssh with local image cache
For cases when main image for VM does not change (it's cloneable) caching it locally on host can provide si...
- 11:49 AM OpenNebula Bug #659 (Closed): Thread dead lock in ActionManager.rb
It's possible for ActionManager threads to dead lock, periodic wake up (or `signalling') solves this. When ...
- 11:24 AM OpenNebula Bug #658 (Closed): Sunstone incorrectly displays dates
Also available in: Atom