- Registered on: 04/15/2011
- Last connection: 05/30/2013
- OpenNebula (Contributors, 04/15/2011)
Reported issues: 13
- 10:24 AM OpenNebula Bug #2096 (Closed): scp'ing hooks to physical nodes looses eXecute bit filepermission
- Hi, we have some hook scripts which are supposed to be run on the nodes
upon VM failure. On the head node they have...
- 02:20 PM OpenNebula Bug #1704 (Closed): Rare failure to deploy VM
we have a running ONE-3.8.1 setup here. Master and nodes are runnung Ubuntu12.04,
with ONE compiled from sour...
- 08:01 AM OpenNebula Bug #1057 (Closed): Distinguish between ssh failure and "Could not find information driver im_kvm"
For several month we're running a medium sized HPC cluster
on top of ONE-3.0, OS ubuntu 10.10, KVM, im_share...
- 01:04 PM OpenNebula Feature #949 (Closed): Extend install_gems.sh to just check for gems
for those users who prefer to use the distribution provided
gems library, it would be great if there is somet...
- 02:35 PM OpenNebula Bug #943 (Closed): Configurable location for $ONE_LOCATION/var/one.db
this affects both 2.2 and 3.0, and I'd even suggest a "high" priority.
Robert's workaround is a lot of hassle...
- 05:24 PM OpenNebula Feature #919 (Closed): Version check between oned head node and physical hosts
while upgrading from 2.2 -> 3.0 i think i had a situation
where the head node was already on 3.0, and the ho...
- 06:57 AM OpenNebula Feature #914 (Closed): Provide simple install, dependency and configuration check
While upgrading to 3.0 I found that it is difficult to comply with all dependencies
required by ONE. Agreed,...
- 01:54 PM OpenNebula Feature #664 (Closed): Prefilter "arguments" for actions/commands
If I want to (live-)migrate a VM in SunStone, I have to choose a target
and I get a choice of all ONE hosts....
- 06:19 AM OpenNebula Feature #621 (Closed): Dynamic CPU load for VMs
as part of the May 2011 IRC session http://opennebula.org/public/110509.html I'd like to propose
to make the...
- 02:33 PM OpenNebula Backlog #614 (Closed): Supply a ganglia module for monitoring without using cron+gmetric
Currently ganglia monitoring is supposed to be pushed
into gmond via a cron job calling gmetric. It would be...
Also available in: Atom