- Registered on: 04/25/2011
- Last connection: 03/02/2012
- OpenNebula (Contributors, 05/09/2011)
Reported issues: 4
- 06:00 PM OpenNebula Bug #749: Sunstone in 3.0b1 doesn't start
- I should add some details. We're running:
- ONE 3.2.1.
- CentOS 6.2
- 05:58 PM OpenNebula Bug #749: Sunstone in 3.0b1 doesn't start
- We've hitting this bug on CentOS 6. I see this bug has been marked "duplicate", but there doesn't appear to be a lin...
- 01:44 AM OpenNebula Bug #628: oneimage register does not work from a remote host
- > Out of curiosity, image upload is a common use-case in your setup?
Absolutely. A typical model right now is tha...
- 01:25 PM OpenNebula Bug #628 (Closed): oneimage register does not work from a remote host
- We tried making the OpenNebula management commands available to one of our developers. While just about everything e...
- 09:32 PM OpenNebula Feature #619 (Closed): Don't hardcode the path to ssh private key in oneauth
- The 'oneauth' command currently hardcodes the location of the SSH private key file to $HOME/.ssh/id_rsa. This may ca...
- 01:13 PM OpenNebula Backlog #605: Make mm_sched behave more like a daemon
- After looking over other parts of the OpenNebula code, in particular the /usr/bin/one script, this is what I would re...
- 02:48 PM OpenNebula Backlog #605: Make mm_sched behave more like a daemon
- On second thought, this patch needs work. Doesn't look like I can close my own issues, though.
- 03:00 PM OpenNebula Backlog #605 (Pending): Make mm_sched behave more like a daemon
- This patch makes mm_sched behave more like a typical Unix server:
- It will auto-background by default.
- It prov...
- 08:06 PM OpenNebula Feature #595 (Closed): Support locally initiated migration
- The security model we have adopted for our environment does not permit ssh connectivity between the hosts in our VM c...
Also available in: Atom