- Registered on: 03/24/2009
- Last connection: 06/09/2017
- OpenNebula (Major Contributors, 03/24/2009)
Reported issues: 481
- 10:40 AM OpenNebula Revision 9698ea46 (one): B #5204: Disable restricted attributes for NIC and DISK vCenter VMs
- 10:39 AM OpenNebula Bug #5204 (Pending): Restricted Attributes for vCenter causes normal users not to be able to inst...
- If a vcenter imported VM Template is instantiated by a regular user, it fails due to the following RESTRICTED ATTRIBU...
- 03:48 PM OpenNebula Revision b2962f61 (one): Change location of vcenter vnet hooks in oned.conf
- 03:32 PM OpenNebula Revision f13c6bbe (one): Change location of vcenter hooks
- 12:38 PM OpenNebula Revision d8d737b5 (one): Restyle ec2 deploy function
- 10:48 AM OpenNebula Revision 697fc25e (one): Remove ec2 credentials from .conf
- 11:26 AM OpenNebula Revision 5b3c979a (one): Revert "Deleted saveas icon in cloud view for vCenter VMs (#339)"
- This reverts commit 632cff4fb96ed48598840355cb3584f3e1cbcaea.
- 03:51 PM OpenNebula Feature #4918 (Closed): Guide on how to upload vmdks in vCenter
- perfect, thanks!
- 11:03 AM OpenNebula Feature #5190 (Closed): Do not import Datastores that are not shared between all ESX in cluster
- This can be restricted to not importing only those datastores that are local (ie local hard disk) to the ESX host.
- 11:18 AM OpenNebula Bug #4648 (Closed): Delete VMs in poweroff leaves disks in datastore
Also available in: Atom