- Registered on: 09/08/2011
- Last connection: 02/26/2012
- OpenNebula (Contributors, 11/10/2011)
Reported issues: 4
- 12:20 AM OpenNebula Request #1144 (Closed): Hook Support for UNKNOWN State
- OpenNebula does not support hooks for the UNKNOWN state. Therefore, the following hook, which is nice to have, would ...
- 12:15 AM OpenNebula Backlog #1143 (Closed): Improved ONE CLI Range Commands
- Currently, the "onevm" CLI tool's range behavior is less than idea for handling spare ID numbers.
- 12:07 AM OpenNebula Feature #1026: Deleted VM Cleanup
- This solution won't work either. When the OpenNebula server is re-started, old folders are re-created. Not ALL folder...
- 11:33 PM OpenNebula Feature #1026: Deleted VM Cleanup
- Thank you very much Carlos! The solution you've given will be sufficient for what is needed in my OpenNebula deployme...
- 03:27 AM OpenNebula Feature #814: Copy-On-Write Support
- I'm attaching updated diffs for the two tm_clone files.
These scripts are known to work in basing a Copy-On-Write ...
- 05:02 PM OpenNebula Feature #1026 (Closed): Deleted VM Cleanup
- Currently the "onevm delete [ID]" only deletes the deployed instance of a virtual machine, but leaves it's folder int...
- 04:57 PM OpenNebula Backlog #442: onevm delete * should delete all available virtual machines
- I support this requested feature.
- 09:43 PM OpenNebula Bug #749: Sunstone in 3.0b1 doesn't start
- It would seem based on multiple questions related to this error on the Users listserv that this issue has not been re...
- 02:03 AM OpenNebula Feature #990: Add compute type methods to OCCI API
- Fantastic idea! This will allow for provisioning of resources through OCCI interfaces by software tools that automate...
- 02:45 AM OpenNebula Feature #814 (Closed): Copy-On-Write Support
- Based on C12G Lab's "Using qcow Images" document, I've created patches for the tm_clone.sh files to take advantage of...
Also available in: Atom