- Registered on: 03/24/2009
- Last connection: 02/06/2017
- OpenNebula (Major Contributors, 03/24/2009)
Reported issues: 270
- 05:54 PM OpenNebula Revision 1b974daf (one): B #5017: fix problem with mixed networks
- 05:40 PM OpenNebula Revision b8293bb6 (one): B #5017: fix IPv6 secgroups for specific networks
- Also takes into account mixed networks (IPv4+IPv6)
- 05:40 PM OpenNebula Bug #5017 (Pending): IPv6 security groups do not work for specific networks
- When a port and a network is specified IPv6 security groups do not add the rules.
- 03:32 PM OpenNebula Revision ab5aac46 (one): Merge pull request #188 from vholer/master
- Install all Gems deps when using bundler. Ubuntu 16.10 Gemfile.lock
- 11:25 AM OpenNebula Bug #5011: Erroneous monitoring values for EC2 machines
- Also the driver takes a lot of time to gather monitoring info from cloudwatch. Another method to get info in bulk fro...
- 03:31 PM OpenNebula Bug #5012 (Pending): EC2 memory monitoring value is always 0
- It should be change to the allocated memory of the VM.
- 03:30 PM OpenNebula Bug #5011 (Pending): Erroneous monitoring values for EC2 machines
- The cached values between each cloudwatch call are incorrectly accessed.
- 10:21 AM OpenNebula Bug #5004 (Pending): Dialog to edit flow template in sunstone rewrites advanced role parameters
- When updating a flow template some of the role advanced parameters are overwritten with the nics selected.
- 02:18 PM OpenNebula Revision 1eba7d8a (one): Change database version in fsck
- 10:19 AM OpenNebula Bug #4978 (Pending): Ordering in Market Apps registration time is done alphabetically
- It should understand and order dates.
"23:10:34 30/09/2014" is newer than "22:33:49 11/02/2015"
Also available in: Atom