- Registered on: 10/31/2011
- Last connection: 04/15/2016
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 11/10/2011)
Reported issues: 4
- 11:05 PM OpenNebula Request #2111: make thousands of vagrant "box"es importable
I came back to this. The opennebula provider can start templates in OpenNebula, nothing else.
There's also a...
- 10:20 PM OpenNebula Backlog #569: Support for Nagios with the Information manager
- Tino Vázquez wrote:
> This answer needs of sysadmins in production data centers.
Can you rewrite this so it's mor...
- 09:16 PM OpenNebula Request #2111: make thousands of vagrant "box"es importable
- I think that makes a lot sense (but is another topic)
Quick to use interfaces could give Opennebula more reputation ...
- 11:17 AM OpenNebula Request #2111 (Pending): make thousands of vagrant "box"es importable
I want to propose a feature that allows importing premade virtual machine images that have been prepared using...
- 01:12 PM OpenNebula Bug #1743: Documetation / Marketplace: vbox sandbox appliance feedback
- Close top the point...
They can find those credentials in the guide pointed by step 4 (http://opennebula.org/clo...
- 07:31 AM OpenNebula Bug #1743 (Closed): Documetation / Marketplace: vbox sandbox appliance feedback
the page should note that 9869 is the port used to connect to sunstone
It should also mention the credentials...
- 09:24 PM OpenNebula Bug #960 (Closed): novnc install doc issue
this page http://opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.0:sunstone#novnc_installation is showing a $> prompt for th...
- 10:46 PM OpenNebula Feature #471: IPv6 Support
- Will Sunstone already support v6?
How about the other daemons?
It seems to all only listen on v4 sockets.
- 11:05 PM OpenNebula Bug #749: Sunstone in 3.0b1 doesn't start
I ran into the same issues.
It's not really understandable why the downloadable packages (3.0 for Ubuntu 10.1...
- 09:01 AM OpenNebula Backlog #948 (Closed): Website documentation /var/lib/one
in http://www.opennebula.org/documentation:rel3.0:ignc you mention
"If you are not going to export /var/li...
Also available in: Atom