- Registered on: 10/31/2011
- Last connection: 10/07/2017
- OpenNebula (Registered Users, 11/10/2011)
Reported issues: 5
- 10:48 AM OpenNebula Backlog #2827: Hypervisor-side block device cache management
- Hi Stuart,
I've had the same issues with ssd-cached disk backends of other types.
I'd love to try out at least a ...
- 09:32 AM OpenNebula Backlog #2043: Adding MacVTap Driver
- This is a standard feature on SR-IOV enabled nics by now.
Would be wonderful if it got implemented after 4 years :(
- 10:13 PM OpenNebula Request #5226 (Pending): Security Group implementation is partial / incomplete :(
I hadn't noticed this until recent, but it seems there's a some work left when comparing ONEs security groups ...
- 03:25 AM OpenNebula Feature #3053: Multi-Queue virtio-scsi
- Could someone look at this? it has major performance impact and virtio-scsi is also needed for trim to work as far as...
- 11:05 PM OpenNebula Request #2111: make thousands of vagrant "box"es importable
I came back to this. The opennebula provider can start templates in OpenNebula, nothing else.
There's also a...
- 10:20 PM OpenNebula Backlog #569: Support for Nagios with the Information manager
- Tino Vázquez wrote:
> This answer needs of sysadmins in production data centers.
Can you rewrite this so it's mor...
- 09:16 PM OpenNebula Request #2111: make thousands of vagrant "box"es importable
- I think that makes a lot sense (but is another topic)
Quick to use interfaces could give Opennebula more reputation ...
- 11:17 AM OpenNebula Request #2111 (Pending): make thousands of vagrant "box"es importable
I want to propose a feature that allows importing premade virtual machine images that have been prepared using...
- 01:12 PM OpenNebula Bug #1743: Documetation / Marketplace: vbox sandbox appliance feedback
- Close top the point...
They can find those credentials in the guide pointed by step 4 (http://opennebula.org/clo...
- 07:31 AM OpenNebula Bug #1743 (Closed): Documetation / Marketplace: vbox sandbox appliance feedback
the page should note that 9869 is the port used to connect to sunstone
It should also mention the credentials...
Also available in: Atom