- Registered on: 12/06/2011
- Last connection: 12/07/2011
- OpenNebula (Contributors, 09/03/2012)
Reported issues: 2
- 01:18 PM OpenNebula Bug #1022: Sunstone: Creating fixed network: Lease MAC is ignored
- Just to make it clear: MAC suffix is IP (not taken from my defiend MAC).
- 01:16 PM OpenNebula Bug #1022 (Closed): Sunstone: Creating fixed network: Lease MAC is ignored
When creating fixed virtual network through Sunstone, lease MACs are ignored.
I tried to manually update...
- 03:18 PM OpenNebula Bug #1021: Wrong (uppercase) bus type when creating KVM instance through OCCI
- This doesn't happen when creating instance through sunstone.
- 03:16 PM OpenNebula Bug #1021 (Closed): Wrong (uppercase) bus type when creating KVM instance through OCCI
when creating instance through current OCCI (draft 0.8), the attached OS disk gets stored with uppercase 'IDE'...
Also available in: Atom