- Registered on: 12/12/2011
- Last connection: 12/12/2011
- OpenNebula (Contributors, 12/15/2011)
Reported issues: 2
- 12:18 PM OpenNebula Bug #1025: oneimage create should fail if file not readable
- [oneadmin@onebula ~]$ oneimage list
ID USER GROUP NAME SIZE TYPE REGTIME PUB PER STAT ...
- 12:17 PM OpenNebula Bug #1025: oneimage create should fail if file not readable
- my image was a iscsi target, so a block device, not file. I noticed now that iscsi disks can not be given as a disk f...
- 07:44 AM OpenNebula Bug #1027 (Closed): oned can not find kvm on fedora (RHEL)
- due kvm binary being /usr/bin/qemu-kvm on redhat distros:...
- 06:27 AM OpenNebula Bug #1025 (Closed): oneimage create should fail if file not readable
- I installed OpenNebula (git head) and started adding an OS image. I didn't notice that iscsi device had 660 rights fo...
Also available in: Atom