- Registered on: 01/11/2012
- Last connection: 08/23/2017
- OpenNebula (Contributors, 01/12/2012)
Reported issues: 5
- 04:13 PM OpenNebula Bug #4380: [security] users can read any file using image path
- In NodeWeaver (that integrates OpenNebula) we have chosen the following approach:
- a dedicated /upload directory
- 11:52 AM OpenNebula Feature #4302 (Pending): Support to outsource Virtual Machines to OpenStack providers
- As much as I love OpenNebula, I had to witness several major IT services standardizing on OpenStack to create their o...
- 11:10 AM OpenNebula Backlog #4078: Two Step Authentication
- Totally second this. We are already looking into the Latch addon ( https://github.com/carlosms/opennebula-latch-addon...
- 07:51 AM OpenNebula Bug #3891: non-free file "WebSocketMain.swf"
- I commented on the general definition of "non-free", of course Debian has a more restrictive one (not that I complain...
- 09:06 AM OpenNebula Bug #3891: non-free file "WebSocketMain.swf"
- It is not correct to say that it is non-free, as the source is released under the new BSD license. The Flex environme...
- 12:05 PM OpenNebula Bug #3769: on KVM node live migrate should not start if there are disks with attribute CACHE!=none
- For kvm, if a clustered file system is used, all cache modes support live migration. For example, see here:
- 02:24 PM OpenNebula Backlog #3187: Persistent VM snapshots
- We are currently looking into this for kvm+libvirt, in a fairly recent fashion (kvm 1.5.3 and libvirt 1.2.8). Can you...
- 04:38 PM OpenNebula Backlog #3400: Add custom buttons
- I strongly second this. We already have to maintain a separate webapp for many actions on hosts (like IPMI actions) t...
- 03:03 PM OpenNebula Backlog #3219 (Pending): set/change ethernet link state
- A nice feature in virtualbox/vmware is the capability to change the state of the Ethernet link (active, disconnected)...
- 11:21 AM OpenNebula Backlog #3195 (Pending): appmarket-worker for simple OVA import without a market
- The Appmarket-worker functionality is in itself extremely interesting even without a market- that is for import and c...
Also available in: Atom