- Registered on: 01/31/2012
- Last connection: 01/23/2017
- OpenNebula (Contributors, Registered Users, 02/02/2012)
Reported issues: 21
- 03:56 PM OpenNebula Bug #4992: OpenNebula does not take into account VM NIC MAC value
- yes I agree on that, OpenNebula should use some kind of matchmaking algorithm to detect the requested AR features fro...
- 01:35 PM OpenNebula Bug #4993 (Pending): addar allows to create the same AR template several times
I don't know if this is done on purpose, but we found that addar command allows to include the same AR template...
- 02:10 PM OpenNebula Bug #4992 (Pending): OpenNebula does not take into account VM NIC MAC value
- Dear OpenNebula developers
We have found that in the latest ONE version if you ask for a specific MAC and IP in yo...
- 10:48 AM OpenNebula Feature #4991 (Pending): updatear and one.vn.update_ar should be able to update any AR configura...
It would be very useful to manage the VNETs configuration to be able to update the ARs within a VNET. At this m...
- 01:01 PM OpenNebula Backlog #4772 (Pending): Include nslookup info in sunstone
This is just a cosmetic request, right now Sunstone shows the IP of the running VMs. It would be possible to in...
- 07:20 AM OpenNebula Revision 45247e0a (one): Fix sunstone remote_auth login
- 02:03 PM OpenNebula Bug #4748: Authentication issue in Sunstone js dist/login.js
We have opened a PR to fix this issue, take a look to:
- 07:18 AM OpenNebula Bug #4748 (Closed): Authentication issue in Sunstone js dist/login.js
We found this issue some weeks ago.
The issue affects to Sunstone standalone installations using apache and pa...
- 10:54 AM OpenNebula Bug #4724 (Closed): opennebula-sunstone missing files in a standalone install
We are installing a Sunstone standalone server, we are using the latest CentOS 7 packages provided by ONE: open...
- 09:48 AM OpenNebula Bug #4700 (New): Documentation: Update BOOT section within VM template reference for ONE5
Since OpenNebula 5.0.0 the boot section was changed to specify the boot order with: nic0,disk0.. etc.
Also available in: Atom