- Registered on: 02/14/2012
- Last connection: 11/15/2012
- OpenNebula (Contributors, 02/28/2012)
Reported issues: 3
- 03:19 PM OpenNebula Bug #1165: Wrong monitoring of VM when in paused state always leading to failed state
- This still seems to be broken and now it is a bit worse.
When I suspend the VM manually, opennebula will never chang...
- 03:27 PM OpenNebula Feature #1181: Add IP column to VMs view
- I have just did this for myself and it looks good.
If you could guys test, just include it in the upstream. :-)
- 08:11 AM OpenNebula Bug #1182 (Closed): mkisofs in lib/sh/scripts_common.sh
- Even if opennebula pulls genisoimage as a dependency, it is not used to generate the iso file for the context.
- 10:42 AM OpenNebula Feature #1166 (Closed): Sunstone - Template / Setup Networks add Model
- In the VM template create menu, under setup networks, there is no way of specifying the model that the NIC will get (...
- 10:34 AM OpenNebula Bug #1165: Wrong monitoring of VM when in paused state always leading to failed state
- LOG File from the VM
Wed Mar 14 11:10:16 2012 [VMM][I]: ExitCode: 0
Wed Mar 14 11:10:16 2012 [VMM][I]: VM running...
- 10:30 AM OpenNebula Bug #1165 (Closed): Wrong monitoring of VM when in paused state always leading to failed state
- OpenNebula has a bug in the monitoring system.
If a VM goes into "paused" state (libvirt suspend) from outside Open...
Also available in: Atom