- Registered on: 12/02/2009
- Last connection: 04/18/2013
- OpenNebula (Contributors, 08/17/2010)
Reported issues: 2
- 04:24 PM OpenNebula Bug #383: vmm/xen/save needs to NOT touch file before xm save
- OpenSUSE 11.2, and XEN and was compiled via the opensuse (aka oss factory as they call it) src RPM. It was built b...
- 03:42 PM OpenNebula Bug #383: vmm/xen/save needs to NOT touch file before xm save
- We are working with xen-3.4.0_19648_01.
- 10:14 PM OpenNebula Bug #383 (Closed): vmm/xen/save needs to NOT touch file before xm save
- To save a Xen image the checkpoint file can't exist prior to xm save operation.
In the vmm/xen/save you'r touching...
- 07:52 PM OpenNebula Feature #348: User configurable image protocol for xen
- I second this. Right now I have a patch file for XenDriver.cc which automatically changes tap:aio to file for my case...
- 10:53 PM OpenNebula Bug #207: Virtual Networks shouldn't be overwritten if a new with same name is created
- On this topic / bug it should be possible to update a vn pool without it being recreated as you loose your vid assign...
- 08:21 PM OpenNebula Feature #179: Ability to expand disk source on physical host
- Makes sense, not sure why I did not see it in the first place.
- 11:25 PM OpenNebula Feature #179 (Closed): Ability to expand disk source on physical host
- I use opennebula in an xen environment where a shared storage solution is not available, as such keeping the xen inst...
Also available in: Atom