VMware TM drivers fail with ESX5.0
|Assignee:||Tino Vázquez||% Done:|
|Category:||Drivers - Auth|
|Target version:||Release 3.6|
|Affected Versions:||OpenNebula 3.4
Reason being the lack of sudo. A possible workaround is to ssh as root.
Attached a replacement for "clone" script that doesn't use sudo.
Another (nicere) workaround is to:
Update documentation before closing!
- Category set to Drivers - Auth
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Tino Vázquez
- Target version set to Release 3.6
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Resolution set to fixed
Fixed in master, updated 3.6 doc, we are going to use setuid.
Also available in: Atom