TM VMFS delete and mvds scripts do not correctly set the DST_HOST variable
|Assignee:||Tino Vázquez||% Done:|
|Category:||Drivers - Auth|
|Target version:||Release 4.0|
|Affected Versions:||OpenNebula 3.8|
The VI_PARAMS is lacking the host information, so the actions fail.
#1 Updated by Tino Vázquez over 8 years ago
- File 0001-bug-1619-tm-vmfs-delete-and-mvds-now-get-correctly-t.patch added
- Category set to Drivers - Auth
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Tino Vázquez
- Target version set to Release 4.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Resolution set to fixed
Solved in master. Please apply the attached patch to fix it for 3.8.