text64 user input is not shown when creating a VM/Service through Cloud View
|Target version:||Release 5.0|
|Affected Versions:||OpenNebula 4.14
Bug #4216: Support for text64 user inputs in provision tab
(cherry picked from commit 71e17625cc7e5f53b5539bc1b0e4ae5cc92be83b)
- Assignee changed from Daniel Molina to Carlos Martín
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Fixed in master and one-4.14.
I'll leave the ticket open to consider a better approach: use utils/user-inputs.js and wizard-fields in the provision tab for the master branch.
- Assignee changed from Carlos Martín to Daniel Molina
- Assignee deleted (
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Resolution set to fixed
In master the provision-tab also uses the common user inputs.
Also available in: Atom