Error registering CDROM in vcenter
|Assignee:||Tino Vázquez||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 5.2|
- Assignee set to Tino Vázquez
Images can be now registered but not attached to existent VMs.
- Target version changed from Release 5.0 to Release 5.2
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
In 5.0, attaching an IO means editing the ISO attached to an EXISTING CDROM drive.
Needs to add CDROM drive as well.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Resolution set to fixed
Also available in: Atom