vCenter storage Parameters missing in DS, Image and VM
|Assignee:||Miguel Ángel Álvarez Cabrerizo||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 5.4|
ADAPTER_TYPE (aka "Bus adapter controller" in Sunstone) should be a dropdown with values (lsiLogic, ide, busLogic custom) and DISK_TYPE (preallocated, eagerZeroedThick, thick, thin and custom) needs to be available in:
- Datastore creation
- Image creation
- VM attach disk options (also, columns seem to be displaced there)
#2 Updated by Tino Vázquez almost 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Release 5.0 to Release 5.2
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
Also, need to find a more coherent way of asking for these parameters or setting the defaults.
DS_MAD_CONF = [
NAME = "vcenter", REQUIRED_ATTRS = "VCENTER_CLUSTER", PERSISTENT_ONLY = "YES",
MARKETPLACE_ACTIONS = "export"
add them as REQUIRED_ATTRS. Need to be careful about the import.
#6 Updated by Miguel Ángel Álvarez Cabrerizo about 4 years ago
- File Selección_267.png added
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee changed from Tino Vázquez to Miguel Ángel Álvarez Cabrerizo
Sunstone menus for image creation, vm attach and template add storage now has menus for the VCENTER_DISK_TYPE and VCENTER_ADAPTER_TYPE
See attached image.