Enhance network management in vCenter
|Assignee:||Miguel Ángel Álvarez Cabrerizo||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 5.4|
Enable creation of vCenter Standard and Distributed switches and port groups from OpenNebula.
#6 Updated by Miguel Ángel Álvarez Cabrerizo over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
- Resolution set to fixed
Info for release 5.4:
- Two hooks are used: create_vcenter_net.rb and delete_vcenter_net.rb. The first hook should be used when a vcenter network is created. It contacts the vcenter instance and each esx host in the cluster and creates port groups and/or switches. The second hook will remove switches and port groups when a vnet is deleted. These hooks only acts on networks with VN_MAD=vcenter.
- The hooks have been added commented inside the oned config.
- Automated tests checks that networks are created by hooks and uplinks works as expected.