Include additional pre-defined variables for CONTEXT
|Assignee:||Ruben S. Montero||% Done:|
|Category:||Core & System|
|Target version:||Release 3.8|
Currently, $UID and $TEMPLATE can be access to generate context variables. This set should be extended with additional attributes: UNAME, GID, GNAME...
feature #1428: Add UNAME, GID, GNAME to the set of predefined variables to CONTEXT attribute
- Assignee set to Ruben S. Montero
- Status changed from New to Assigned
Any chance to also add a function to generate per-instance passwords, to be added as a CONTEXT variable?
- File feature_1428.patch added
- Category set to Core & System
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Ready in master. I am also attaching a patch that can be applied to 3.6
Also available in: Atom