Support "Rename" for vnets, datastores and hosts
|Assignee:||Carlos Martín||% Done:|
|Category:||Core & System|
|Target version:||Release 4.4|
Currently, OpenNebula does not support rename of templates, vnets, datastores and hosts.
During an installation lifecycle, the initial names may need to be changed.
Say, for example, that a DS that was initially called "test" is reallocated to a "production" role. Currently, it is not possible to change the name to reflect that.
- Tracker changed from Request to Feature
- Target version set to Release 4.0
This feature is partially implemented for 4.0 some objects can change their names. We are scheduling this for 4.0 to complete the set of resources.
- Target version changed from Release 4.0 to Release 4.2
- Category set to Core & System
- Subject changed from Support "Rename" for templates, vnets, datastores and hosts to Support "Rename" for vnets, datastores and hosts
- Priority changed from High to Low
- Target version deleted (
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Tracker changed from Feature to Backlog
- Status changed from New to Pending
- Assignee set to Carlos Martín
Vnets and templates can be renamed since 4.0. We'll implement rename for hosts, datastores and clusters. Objects in these resources will be updated also with the new name.
- Tracker changed from Backlog to Feature
- Status changed from Pending to New
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Target version set to Release 4.4
Also available in: Atom