one stop does not kill oned
|Assignee:||Jaime Melis||% Done:|
|Category:||Core & System|
|Target version:||Release 3.0|
in 1 of 3 Times the command one stop lets the process oned running, altought the pid file ist gone.
one should be sure that the process is gone before it removes the pid file.
- Assignee set to Tino Vázquez
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Target version changed from Release 1.4 to Release 1.4.2
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee changed from Tino Vázquez to Jaime Melis
We will check if process still exists after kill. In that case we will kill -9 the process and .lock files
- Category changed from 6 to Core & System
- Target version changed from Release 1.4.2 to Release 3.0
After 5 seconds the scripts send a kill -9 signal to oned.
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
Also available in: Atom