AppMarket catalog filtering and administration
|Assignee:||Daniel Molina||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 4.4|
Limit registered users to see only appliances that are in the category which they are allowed to view.
Additionally, create an administration option for managing users and categories to view.
#1 Updated by Kamil Szczygieł over 6 years ago
- File appmarket_catalogs.patch added
We've finished filtering based on the assigned catalogs to the user. Patch provides following functionalities:
- In Sunstone Marketplace only appliances that are public or are in catalog that user is assigned to are visible
- Assign catalogs to the user by editing his profile in 'Manage users' tab
- Catalogs are visible during registration, same form as for editing is used
#3 Updated by Kamil Szczygieł over 6 years ago
- File appmarket.patch added
I'm uploading proper patch file... previous one was only a diff file :) modified generating filter method to allow everyone to get download links, otherwise libfs.sh is not able to stat size of the image if it's in private catalog (since wget has no session). Appliances visibility inside Marketplace is filtered to show only appliances from community and allowed catalogs.