Make 'one' script optionally ignore locks
Currently the 'one' script handles locks. If used with a lock-aware init system, deadlocks can happen.
'one' should be patched in order to optionally ignore locks.
- Subject changed from Make 'one' script optionally handle locks to Make 'one' script optionally ignore locks
- Description updated (diff)
- Target version changed from Release 4.4 to Release 4.6
- Status changed from Assigned to New
- Target version changed from Release 4.6 to Release 4.8
- Related to Feature #2697: add systemd scripts for the OpenNebula init scripts added
- Tracker changed from Feature to Backlog
- Status changed from New to Pending
- Assignee deleted (
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version deleted (
Also available in: Atom