debian package - cloud group missing
|Assignee:||Jaime Melis||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 4.6|
|Affected Versions:||OpenNebula 4.2
In debian package, the /etc/sudoers.d/opennebula-node file ask for user in group "cloud", but oneadmin is not a member of this group.
- Status changed from Pending to New
- Assignee set to Jaime Melis
- Target version set to Release 4.4
- Target version deleted (
What package is installing that file?
The package is opennebula-node (on debian wheezy)
- Target version set to Release 4.6
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Closing this ticket since the cloud user group is not being used anymore for OpenNebula >= 4.4
Also available in: Atom