|Category:||Core & System|
|Target version:||Release 5.6|
(at least in KVM) a CDROM cannot be hot plugged. Explore the possibility to change the ISO on an existing CDROM drive.
Having the ability to "disconnect" (virt-manager speak) would already help in some cases. Ability to change media would be extra helpful.
- Target version set to Release 4.10
- Related to Feature #3150: Context.sh is not updated when NIC with updated IP is attached added
- Tracker changed from Feature to Backlog
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version deleted (
- Status changed from New to Pending
- Duplicated by Feature #5150: Support for adding virtual CDROM added
- Target version set to Release 5.6
- Tracker changed from Backlog to Feature
- Priority changed from High to Sponsored
Also available in: Atom