Allow to override EMULATOR attribute in VM template
|Category:||Core & System|
|Target version:||Release 5.2|
This patch is allow to override EMULATOR attribute in VM template.
Feature #3510: authorize “EMULATOR” in VM TEMPLATE (#112)
- src/vm/VirtualMachine.cc (insert): Add “EMULATOR” to the list of
VM attributes understood by opennebula.
- src/vmm/LibVirtDriverKVM.cc (deployment_description_kvm): Get
“EMULATOR” from VM template first, then from default and finally from
Thanks Vladislav Gorbunov for the patch
Patch did not work. EMULATOR attribute in vm template ignored.
Corrected patch uploaded here.
- Tracker changed from Feature to Request
Moving this to request, now being discussed in the dev mailing list
As requested on the forum.
I could run VMs for other architectures on my AMD64 hypervisor, which is a “must have” to port packages ;-)
I opened a pull request based on Vladislav patch with proper subject to be referenced by redmine.
- Tracker changed from Request to Feature
- Category set to Core & System
- Target version set to Release 5.2
- Status changed from Pending to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Also available in: Atom