Show IP of virtual machines in 'onevm list' output
|Assignee:||Carlos Martín||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 4.14|
Currently the command 'onevm list' does not show the IP of the running VMs.
To retrieve such, some convoluted scripting is required.
- Tracker changed from Request to Backlog
- Category set to CLI
- Priority changed from Normal to High
This is to add IP as a field for onevm list output. The idea is to add a comman separated list of IPs for the VM, like the output of lxc-ls -f command for example.
- Target version set to Release 4.14
- Assignee set to Carlos Martín
- Tracker changed from Backlog to Feature
- Status changed from Pending to New
- Status changed from New to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Resolution set to fixed
Also available in: Atom