Sunstone Host monitoring confusing "init"
|Assignee:||Hector Sanjuan||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 3.0|
sunstone shows hosts in the "hosts and clusters" view
too often in the "init" state, where onehost shows them as "OK".
#1 Updated by Hector Sanjuan over 9 years ago
- Subject changed from Sonstone Host monitoring confusing "init" to Sunstone Host monitoring confusing "init"
- Assignee changed from Jaime Melis to Hector Sanjuan
Hi, can you give any more details?
What do you mean by too often? Does it switch from MONITORED or MONITORING states back to INIT at certain moments? Which drivers are you using (KVM/Xen...?)
#2 Updated by Hector Sanjuan over 9 years ago
- File 0001-Request-584-Simplified-host-statuses-in-list.patch added
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Target version set to Release 3.0
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Resolution set to fixed
Hi, i have simplified the host status column so it looks like the cli, basicly showing ON,OFF,ERROR. The full status can be still checked on the advanced information.