Patch propose of model attribute for NIC im one/src/vmm/LibVirtDriver.cc in one-1.2.0
|Assignee:||Ruben S. Montero||% Done:|
|Category:||Core & System|
|Target version:||Release 1.4|
The attached Patch possibilites the setting of a nic model for libvirt/kvm guests.
Merge pull request #93 from stdweird/package_remoteauth
install.sh: add RemoteCloudAuth to CLOUD_AUTH_LIB_FILES
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee changed from Javi Fontan to Ruben S. Montero
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Target version changed from Release 1.2.1 to Release 1.4
No new features will be added to 1.2.1. This change is postponed to 1.4 release.
Documentation needs to be updated.
- Assignee changed from Ruben S. Montero to Tino Vázquez
- Assignee changed from Tino Vázquez to Ruben S. Montero
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Change added and tested. The documentation was updated for 1.4.
Thanks for the update about the change.
Ken@ entry doors
Also available in: Atom