rpm packages for pre-beta is missing occi-server init script
|Assignee:||Jaime Melis||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 3.8|
|Affected Versions:||OpenNebula 3.8
there already is sunstone-server (it looks it has some bad oned references in chkconfig header too)
but the occi server required for working SelfService portal is missing.
Bug #1537: rpm packages for pre-beta is missing occi-server init script. Apply patch on behalf of Jan Horacek.
- Category set to Packaging
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Jaime Melis
- Target version set to Release 3.8
Let see if we can do it for beta (it's now out the building machines). THANKS!!!!!!!!
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Patch applied. Thank you for your contritions Jan.
Also available in: Atom