Sunstone: Improve table row selection behaviour
|Target version:||Release 4.0|
A click in a Sunstone table brings up the individual view, but the row is not selected (left tick box)Personally, I would prefer the following behaviour:
- A click anywhere in the row selects the tick box, and brings up the individual view
- A second click in another row deselects the previous row, except if it is in the tick box (right now if a row is selected, a click in another row selects both)
- All selected rows (even if it's one) are highlighted in orange
- The individual view is only present when one row is selected. If two or more rows are selected, the bottom panel is hidden automatically.
- When only one row is selected, it can be deselected clicking the left tick box. In this case, the bottom panel is also hidden