After 4.4 Upgrade, Sunstone not displaying information in various views
|Assignee:||Jaime Melis||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 4.6|
|Affected Versions:||OpenNebula 4.4|
After upgrade from 4.2 to 4.4, Sunstone is exhibiting strange behavior. Anytime I go to a particular view (doesn't matter which one, users etc.) there is no data in table. If I change the number of objects in view, then I'm able to see populated data. This happens independent of any browser that I am using (Chrome Firefox, etc.) Cache/History has been cleared, so not sure what the trouble is. No log entries as well.
Attached screen grabs in case it's something simple I've not completed.
In addition, set up a quick test VM to install 4.4 from scratch and do not see this behavior. May be inherent to upgrades.
#7 Updated by Jaime Melis over 7 years ago
A user reports that:
I found the cause which was the following missing line in my sunstone-server.conf file:
The missing line was a mistake I made when I merged my existing sunstone-server.conf with the one provided by the package.
I agree with his recommendation that a check for the existence of the table_order option during the start of the sunstone server and a warning or error message in the log would help debugging.