Disable VM actions depending on the current state
|Assignee:||Carlos Martín||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 4.14|
Requested during the OpenNebulaConf.
VM action buttons could be automatically disabled according to the available actions for the current state.
I think this could improve the usability a lot.
- Tracker changed from Request to Backlog
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Tracker changed from Backlog to Feature
- Status changed from Pending to Assigned
- Assignee set to Carlos Martín
- Target version set to Release 4.14
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Done for the datatable also. When a row is selected, buttons are enabled depending on the VM state.
Also available in: Atom