Snapshot revert problems
|Assignee:||Ruben S. Montero||% Done:|
|Category:||Core & System|
|Target version:||Release 4.14.2|
|Affected Versions:||OpenNebula 4.14|
- revert procedure completes, although TM_MAD/snap_revert is returning error exit code. So I've implemented extra measure to have proper VM disk/checkpoint for the rest of the process
- From this state I can not PowerOff(hard) the VM to re-restore from a snapshot - hard PowerOff not woring when VM is stuck in VM BIOS.
- in oned.log DISKSNAPSHOTCREATE is logged at the end of the restore procedure:
#4 Updated by Ruben S. Montero over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Pending to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed
About the issues described here:
- DISKSNAPSHOTCREATE, has been fixed
- The BIOS issue seems not related with OpenNebula
- TM_MAD/snap exit code has been fixed for snap_create_live
We still have this issue when the :detach or :suspend strategy are used. We are proposing to remove those alternatives and either relay on snap_create_live (for VMs in RUNNING) or use snap_create (you need to manually move the VM to POWEROFF). We believe this is a more robust approach, and safer for the user. I am opening a separate issue for 5.0 for the latter.