XML OCCI templates, error if elements defined in more than one line.
|Assignee:||Ruben S. Montero||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 3.4|
|Affected Versions:||OpenNebula 3.0
There is a bug using xml templates that defines their elements in more than one line, like this:
B #5325 Fixed snapshot-delete problem (#454)
(cherry picked from commit ea065409b6c24b7c23f5b8a04ef6bc4bf6db650b)
- Affected Versions OpenNebula 3.0 added
- Target version set to Release 3.4
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee changed from Daniel Molina to Ruben S. Montero
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed
This seems to be working now in OpenNebula 3.4. Tested with the command line util and a XML file with spaces. The compute resource is successfully created. Closing this one...
Also available in: Atom