Enhance sched messages in Sunstone to clarify addinity/antiaffinity capacity issues
|Assignee:||Ruben S. Montero||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 5.4.4|
If a VM cannot be deployed, the sched message displayed in Sunstone should be as clear as possible.
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed
Added the full requirement expression to the error message. That should be a good hint for a user deploying a VM in a role.
- Status changed from Closed to New
Give more detailed feedback back to the user.
- Resolution deleted (
- Target version changed from Release 5.4 to Release 5.4.1
- Target version changed from Release 5.4.1 to Release 5.4.3
- Target version changed from Release 5.4.3 to Release 5.4.4
Also available in: Atom