Wild VMs should import NICs and Disks
|Assignee:||Tino Vázquez||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 5.4.3|
In both vCenter and KVM. They should import these resources WITHOUT any association with existing resources in OpenNebula.
Feature #5247: Enable disc and nic import for wild vms
(cherry picked from commit b0eaefe61e1faf6d2b8d9c31129651f715bb9421)
Feature #5247: Add wait loop for image registering on wild VM import
(cherry picked from commit 5f5bc646edb660b44e0c4d7d19318a8c56c84e1b)
#1 Updated by Tino Vázquez almost 4 years ago
- Subject changed from Wild VMs import ignore discs and NICs to Wild VMs should import NICs and Disks
- Category changed from Drivers - VM to vCenter
- Target version changed from Release 5.6 to Release 5.4.1
NICs pointing to existing networks.
DISKs do not need an image in the datastore, but rather being not backed by any image
Needs to solve the following issues:
- import distributed nics
- allow spaces in the VMDK names and paths
#4 Updated by Sergio Semedi almost 4 years ago
Issues to solve:
- imported NICS from VM now keep the same mac address but when u have more than 1 NIC in your machine pointing to the same network opennebula will force the second one to belong to the same AR MAC RANGE defined earlier. Vcenter does not respect this limitation.
- Vnets are duplicated when u try to import machines in the same vcenter_network