Integrate OpenNebula with a DHCP server
|Assignee:||Jaime Melis||% Done:|
|Category:||Drivers - Auth|
|Target version:||Release 3.8|
Through the use of hooks or the future network drivers, provide a way to rewrite a DHCP server configuration in this event and reload the configuration.
Feature #892: Fix many things in the router script:
- support for ntp
- support for a single interface
- separate context for private server and router
- improved network configuration model
#6 Updated by Ruben S. Montero almost 9 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Jaime Melis
- Resolution set to fixed
This feature has been designed through the use of a Virtual Router, which provides DHCP and other networking services. This method is the most flexible and does not impose any requirement on network of the site.