|Assignee:||Hector Sanjuan||% Done:|
|Target version:||Release 3.8|
The idea is that OpenNebula web UIs support all browsers. Currently this is more or less the case in master, only IE is missing due to its exceptional handling of JS.
Feature #1302: Update Self-Service to be IE compatible
- Updated crypto-js library. Added base64 enconding library for IE as browser does not support btoa()
- Update langauge compilation plugin to produce IE >= 7 compatible translation files.
- Added login warning for IE
(cherry picked from commit 1e9cdff570b9eb9118a94ae47ab196663d9820b0)
Feature #1302: Sunstone support for IE
- Add explorer canvas library so graphs are painted in IE 7,8
- Add warnings to IE users
(cherry picked from commit 692fdbe3ce9d2c693ef71e1cad06d6882fe7ff31)
Feature #1302: Fix self-service IE integration
- Fix small failure for non IE browsers.
- Clean up some whitespaces
- Conditional loading of IE required libraries
(cherry picked from commit 42d697de0eb0da9ccc1dd0b16c38a5934b82df79)
Feature #1302: Add IE support to Ozones
(cherry picked from commit 19a1f1b5c2132e6fdb7f007ccc849e588d573378)
#5 Updated by Hector Sanjuan almost 9 years ago
State of art:
IE9 seems to work well except for certain styling details: some gradients do not look the same, some corners are not round.
IE8 seems to work well. Styles get a bit worse: not round corners, no shadow boxes, different gradients. IE8 needs explorer canvas library to paint the sunstone plots, which in some cases do not work well (observed pie with 1 element is not painted). But at least everything is seems to be positioned correctly so UIs are fully usable.